Sunday, September 02, 2007

Bad, I am Bad BAAAAAAAD

OK I promised meself that when DS2 went off to school I would sort through stash and Ravelry it. I am only 1/5 maybe through and there is 70 skeins....I am sure I will be dieting and EBAYING once all is said and done. I know I want all my Noro and Loopy Ewe and gifts from swaps, etc...but I have to seriously look at this objectively. I have been saving he wrappers from all my knitting this year to add yardage at the end and number of skeins and that is one scary bag of labels.....I may have to have a contest when all is said and done...

1 comment:

My Little Room In The Corner said...

What a fun idea! Adding yardage. And a contest! That one sounds like a great idea! I just had one for naming a sock pattern. Still have to get the yarn and pattern down to the winner! Still crying btw!