1. Why are you punk?
I think punk is an attitude as well as a look. I am not easily fit into the mold of what someone my age in my profession should be like. My thoughts and attitudes about things are younger, different. I love the radicalness of punk. I love the style and the ability to be ones' self rather than who society thinks you should be.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
Listening to my family laugh,stops me dead in my tracks....thunderstorms, the louder the btter...holding hands with DH,they are massive hands size 16.5 ring...knitting things my family has actually asked for....driving my Beetle, I have only known how to drive a shift for a year or so.
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
DH's kilt hose he wore at our wedding, Aran sweater I made my Dad-my Mom gave it back to me after he passed 2.5 years ago, a green jumpsuit for DS2 whe he was days old-it was from Debbie Bliss which at the time meant nothing to me
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
KnitPicks Double Pointed Needles size 0,1...some older Rowan magazines...Wing of the Moth Shawl pattern...LoopyEwe project sized zipper totes...some Socks that Rock yarn
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
This is hard...Koigu,several ETSY dealers,Duet Sock Yarn...I don't have really have least favorites
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
Jelly beans,(don't laugh)salad,Mike and Ikes,guacomole,tea(not sure that qualifies)
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
Bubble baths, foot rubs by DH,knitting supplies
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
Packages in the mail,Ravelry invite count to get closer,checking FO off list,
9. What do you collect?
Antique glass, Eiffel Towers, Mr Potato Head
10. When is your birthday?
11. Do you have any wishlists?
12. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
I like reading email so feel free to correspond, have fun, thanks