Sunday, April 22, 2007

Knitters Coffee Swap

Woohoo I made it in and there are so many old friends there....here are the questions
Here are the questions:
QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?
Either is fine, I don't have a grinder but can get one...
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Fully loaded please, not sure what decaf is all about, though I do drink it from time to time
3. Regular or flavored?
Either, no nutty flavors though
4. How do you drink your coffee?
Cream or skim milk no sugar
5. Favorite coffee ever?
Hmmmmm...that is tough, I had some terrific coffee in Quebec
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I do not like Peet's , something odd about it
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Not really, hard cookies or chocolate
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
I love holding the hot mug in my hands and drink it fast enough that the mug stays hot
9. Yarn/fiber you love?
I am Loving, Noro, Koigu, Fable by Garnstudio
10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
100% acrylics
11. What's on your needles?
I have a lot of needles and a lot of WIPs, many socks, many sweaters, a Wizard hat, a few shawls, a tote
12. Favorite colors?
Green, purple, orange
13. Allergies?
Not me but son is deathly allergic to latex, nuts and other things not pertinent
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I am thrilled beyond words how the knitting community has joined in the WWW and knitters from all over the world can be a group, it is so very heartwarming

No comments: