Monday, April 30, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap Questionnaire




1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
The Hufflepuff House is always where I go, first I was bummed as I thought Slytherin was more me, then I looked at my yello and black VW Beetle and though maybe I am a HP
2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

Knitpicks size 0 shorter length
Knitpicks size 1 shorter length
Knitpicks size 2 shorter length
3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I have a set of Pony Pearls and wouldn't mind another, smaller size is better
4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book?

Do you have a strong preference?
N/A
5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
No more chocolate please, I am chocolated out and am trying to diet again..I am liking the Lifesaver, sugar free in the round tin, things like that
6. What are your favorite scents?
Cookie scents, vanilla, cinnamon,etc
7. Do you have any allergies?
Not me, but DS, major nut allergy

No comments: