Sunday, February 25, 2007

They Are At It Again

I am sitting here knitting on Dale Fox, Socktopia Socks and Vintage Socks watching Law and Order SVU, trying to psyche myself for working extra tonight, may snow which means busy or quiet and can knit, and then I hear it. The three "children" are together laughing. Older son(22 getting masters in a few months)DGF(22just received Bachelors) were giggling and younger DS(just 17 graduating high school) hears and joins in. I would give up my ability to knit, all UFOs, WIPS and just about anything else in my life to hear that. Brings a smile to my face and my heart.
Now I am not sure if I mentioned it before but sons have extensive medical histories and IMHO have every right to be whiney self pitying people, but they are not. They love life and one another and their dads and I are lucky enough to be included.
OK back to knitting.

No comments: