Monday, February 19, 2007

More Finished Objects

OK so here is my finished Coronet tweaked hat, my DOT bag for the International Tote Swap and a smaller Tote waiting for a zipper. This one has no home right now but has been waiting to be fulled, so it is.




Turning 50
OK, no I did not, next year I will. That is the first time I have put it in writing, scary. Anywho...I am hoping to accomplish some things this final year of fortydom
Lose 50 lbs...more than I need to, but will give it a go.
Complete 50 projects..I am not counting anything except from birthday forward ..so far count is two..it's a start.
Save $5 a week and donate $50 to each of 5 charities
Ride 5 50 mile minimum charity bike rides, last year I rode a 62 and an 80.

I think that is enough.

Happy President's Day all.....

3 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh wow, that spotted bag did come out really great!! Your hat looks good and so does your other bag, like those colors in it too :)
Glad was able to see here on your blog..Great Job!! (and Thanks!!)

Lia said...

You have set some very admirable goals for yourself this year! I hope you make it :)

I love your hat - that is so cute!! And those bags are to die for!

Unknown said...

That DOT tote is GORGEOUS!!!

Love your goals. I have no doubt you'll suceed. =)