Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's All Over

Tonight officially ends my vacation, when it is over :( We spent quite a bit of time today researching ride on tractor/mowers. DH wanted a Husqvarna and I was not happy to spend the bucks so every time I typed Husqvarna into Home Depot it came up Arien which is apparently the USA of Husqvarna. SO we got a great mower for a few dollars less because it was made in USA....go figure...we took the three dogs with us and they were so great in the truck. They all had to get out to do their thing at one point but they were so good.
I am tired....wanted so much to have the guest room done this week but I am only human. I will post pics tomorrow night of what is done though.

That is it for today...the first day of spring!!! Surely now it will snow since we have a new ride-on....

A shout out to Mom!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Cheryl- Don't say "snow"- we have some in the forecast.