Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes Bev There is a Walking Knitter

The question has been posed by my pal, Bev if I can walk and knit...actually I can. I have been out 3 days this week and am prepapring to go out in a few minutes and as I have walked I have searched my cluttered mind to find a project needing doing. I generally knit on a circular when walking and hopefully straight knitting so when the second sleeve of Foxie is to the plain knitting it will be accompanying me. Other than that I don't seem to have many projects that would qualify at the moment. I did, however, bring the Holiday IWK out yesterday and browse it whilst walking. heehee...I need to be constantly entertained...
OK I may take another moment and triple check there is nothing that can go out for a walk with me.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Cheryl- I'm lucky that I can walk and talk at the same time.
I do sometimes knit and read together-
What did you think of the Holiday IK? I covet the tam on the cover.

Anonymous said...

I've been practicing walking/ knitting on the way out to the bus stop to meet my daughter - I may be almost proficient enough to start some longer distance:) Your Harvest Pal

Anonymous said...

hey, I walk and knit too.
I walk 3 miles on the treadmill while knitting a sock on 1 circ, listening to knitting podcasts.
Try to do it every day but don't always get time.
Keep it up.