Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire 2nd Years!!

What Hogwarts House have I been sorted into? !!
This time I have become a Ravenclaw
What are my foot measurements?

Size 6 1/2 -7 1/2 American sizing. 9.25"long 8.5 inch circumference
My three favorite sock yarns:

Koigu,Dharmafey Cosmic Fibers(Etsy),Duets Sock Yarn
Yarn I haven’t used but would like to try:

Colinette Jitterbug
Type of sock patterns I like:

I like anything and everything...I really like Cookie A, Wild Horse
Varigated or Solid Yarn?

Either, both!!
I’ve graduated to the SECOND YEAR class and we will be swapping different items this round than we did the first round. One thing remains the same —– House Socks! It was lots of fun seeing all the patterns the participates generated during the the first round of the
Hogwarts Sock Swap.
This is a superfun swap. You will need to sign up starting today July 14, then get a new name and sorted into a house. Do sign up and join us for a lot of fun. Sign ups for FIRST YEARS ends July 31

1 comment:

Mafalda Trelawney said...

Jitterbug is wonderful yarn, but it's pretty similar to Socks that Rock mediumweight, which comes in more colors (and has more yardage.) I made a pair of Jaywalkers with Jitterbug and needed a little bit from a second skein. Ravenclaw 2nd year, happy to meet you.