Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Behind

OK some family emergencies this weekend...knitting time had a bit of a hold on it. Now back on track. I am at work, will post pics when I get home. The finished tote prefelting is 22.5 inches wide and 17.75 inches tall.,not including the base... It took much less yarn than I thought, had I not knit it doubled I think it would have taken a full 7 skeins though. But now I have enough yarn left for the bag I want to make for the ITE4...I already know which bag, just don't know who it is for, LOL. ANyways, I will be felting as soon as I get home...can't wait to see the bag then will decide if it needs to be lined ot not.

I am just about done with my second sample sock for Jana, need to email her to see if I can post pics here. I am also doing other sample knitting of socks.
I am acually right now sitting at home in basement felting...sort of like molting??

That is all the progress since Friday.

No comments: