1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I am using primarily natural fibers...I am not opposed to a little mix with synthetic, sometimes for childrens things you need it, or socks with some nylon
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have a tall needle basket from Peterborough Baskets but it doesn't hold them all, the others are in ziplocs with WIPs
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I hate to admit I have been knitting for almost 40 years, almost since kiddygarden days..I stopped during teen years and started again right after. I had an aunt who essentially forced me learn,LOL and a DGM who was an inspiration...I would definitely say I am advanced
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, unfortunately, I change it weekly thouhg, LOL
5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.) Vanilla, gingerbread, lemon...gosh I guess one could say cookie scents, LOL
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Hmmm...sometimes a girl just has to have chocolate but generally a little Hershey kiss will do
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I do not spin, I am afraid to get started in something else, but everything else,after knitting my favorite would be sewing, quilting, crocheting,scrapbooking,carpentry in the top five
8. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? I am not a pink person..I love willowy greens, purples and sometimes I just go orange, my skis, boots and jacket are all orange..easier to find me if I go down
9. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?No pets...one terrific husband , two amazing sons, 22 year old finishing his masters, 17 year old finishing high school older DS has a fantastic GF
10. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I am a cabler, I love Arans, but adore colorwork, you can see over there >> I am involved in many KALs, many too many...
11. What are you knitting right now? Eliz fro Tudor Roses, Hidcote Shawl, two pairs of socks, Fox from Dale, hat DH designed, hat and mitts for We Call Them Pirates, Nantucket Jacket, Ballerina from Hanne , Wicked, A Fair Isle Tote, A Carpet Bag,,,those are some of he WIPs...hopefully by end of Feb most if not all of those will be done...
12. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I am on a cicular kick, love different surfaces for different yarns but seemed to be enjoying the options line from KnitPicks
13. Is there anything that you collect?looks like I collect KALS, LOL, bikes, yes, old English bikes, like Raleighs, Fenton glass, Eiffel Towers,depression glass,older knitting magazines...