Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Computer Illiterate

I didn't think I was but I can't make links or put button links to the KALs I am in.. :( Help!
Anyways I am in Curiously Clever Clogs, have needs but haven't cast on, Hanne Flakenberg, will be getting my Mermaid kit soon, Weekend Satchel, have cast on and done about 6 inches, Tudor Roses, amd working on Elizabeth 1, Bejewled Scarf, doesn't start until Dec 31, Dale doesn't start until Jan 20,Starnded COlorwork, have finished one hat and am working on two more currently, Dale sweater will also cross over, Fall Cable, several pairs of Fetching mitts, a sweater for DH, a hat or two..

These are a few of the items
This is the Eliz 1 in Rowans Wool Cotton, color Gypsy

A Fetching in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino



ZARA sweater for me

Sweater for DH in Queensland Kathmandu color Twig, it is a slightly modified Lliam by WendyKnits as I had to make it larger.

1 comment:

jenknits said...

try http://www.facesofyve.com/ for help with sticking stuff in your side bar. Her website has helped me through some of those same issues. Can't wait to see your clogs.