Saturday, April 18, 2020

WHAT?? TWO posts mere minutes from one another?

Oh dear Blog....as you likely know, once your FB is aware of the places you browse, your feed floods with such items of interest.  This popped up when I ventured back to FB Oh Dear Gorgeousness  I do not need this, I do NOT need this, I DO  NOT need this...sigh..I really do.  BUT I frequently can placate myself by purchasing the pattern on Ravelry  I then convince myself, try to convince myself, that I will make it from stash yarn.  What actually happens is life goes on and I forget about the beautiful shawl until I reread this Blog or look at patterns I have marked as favorites in Rav or it pops up on my feed again.  I am attempting to psyche myself out by only providing the link, not an actual photo, of said tempting yarny goodness.

No comments: