Friday, April 17, 2020

Well Hello There....two more years have passed and here I am.  I am back reading my favorite blog, The Yarn Harlot and have been inspired to revive this.  I remember it took me a bit of time to learn all the ways of blogging, but I am going to try.  I almost said I will sit on the feck and blog each morning, or every few days, but we are having snow tomorrow.  Yes past the halfway mark in APril and we are having snow.  I truly believe these weird weather issues are due in part to the pandemic we are in the midst of.

So, dear readers, if any of you are still out there, please check back from time to time, to see what I am working on, hear my ramblings and maybe laugh at something I have said.

Hug those within your social distancing space.  Often.

Will speak with you later.  Not years, just hours,,,going to try and figure out some of the lingo I need to know to be able to put out a worthy blog.

Peace

No comments: