Friday, April 24, 2020

Keep the Cables Coming

Knitting continues on the Alford Cardigan despite having sewn through my index finger...A little adapting has been made and frequent breaks, but I love this cardigan so much...
It has been determined a pocket 8" deep would be a great length, so two will be added in...I would like to have 2 inches below the paocket..maybe 1 1/2 inchest so need the patterned length to be 9 1/2 to 10" before adding in the row that will mark the pockets' location.

We do not care for the buttons procurred fromMOOD, which is a bummer.  They were well priced and will be used for another project, perhaps a natural color Aran.  The search will continue..

  
I do so love that the button bands are worked in while knitting the body and there fore the button placement can be accurately marked.  Truth be told, if the buttons bands are worked as single entities, I tend to knit them at the same time for this reason.


Today I will be destashing some yarn...have been planning to for some time.  The animals get me up generally arund 630-7am.  Suddenly it is 3am and I don't know where the day has gone, lol.  I am always busy, sometimes even sneak in a nap, but really the passing of time needs to slow a little.

Stay safe, hug those important to you, if you can do so safely.

Peace

No comments: