Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Where have I been? No idea....we all have life that gets in the way and Ravelry stole so much of my time, but it was worth it. It is a new year. I have a new puppy coming. Yes a third..what can I say? I am smitten and my family is kind enough to indulge me. I am also casting on for a new Dale...in honor of the Winter Olympics. THE Olympics I planned to attend, THE Olympics I tracked for 4 years, THE Olympics I could not get enough tickets in venues close together in time to justify spending tens of thousands of dollars for the trip. I am so disappointed, this was likely the only Olympics I would ever get to....life, sometimes not a kind thing. BUT I am getting another puppy in a week.

2010
GOALS
Knitting
Finish 10 WIPS, not necessarily before CO new, just finish some of the old as well
Finish organizing knitting supplies as every time I want to find a needle I cannot, perhaps they live in WIPs?

Health
Get back into a good healthy lifestyle. I am going to try to be a better vegetarian, dday one has been successful,lol. I don't enjoy meat very much and love tofu and vegetables so it will be an easy transition. I have some new cookbooks to help in the endeavor.
Get back to the gym 2-3 times a week.

Blog
Weekly

There are others, but not feeling the need to publicly announce, lol.

MANY many family updates but let's start small ..lol

For now I wish everyone a Happy Healthy New Year...a new day a new start

Happy New Year, Mom

No comments: